 |
| Fing Fang Foom as a properly clothed U.W.M.D. |
I love the fringe. The place where the mainstream gets a choppy and rough, and the clean, clear waters of the center get disrupted enough to see the bed of shit its all built on. This is especially true in comic books where I haven't read a regular X-Man, Batman or Squirrel Girl comic in decades. But I love picking up the outlier titles, the ones done by the gifted artists and writers who are tired of figuring out what Xman they are going to have to kill this week.
 |
Elsa shows a little EU Pride.
|
Nextwave, Agents of H.A.T.E. was written by
Warren Ellis, drawn by
Stuart Immonen and colored by
Dave McCaig, the series follows the exploits of Monica 'I led the Avengers' Rambeau (aka Captain Marvel, Pulsar and others), Elsa Bloodstone, Boom-Boom, Machine Man and Captain @!%# as the fight Unusual Weapons of Mass Destruction and their own bosses in this hilarious parody of the Marvelverse.
No comments:
Post a Comment